After you have installed and activated the plugin you should go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payments -> Stripe AFTERPAY.
Let’s introduce all the settings.
- Enable/Disable – enable or disable the ACH Stripe gateway.
- Title – title of a payment method to be displayed on a checkout page.
- Description – description of a payment method to be displayed on a checkout page.
- Test mode – enable test mode where you can test payments from test account.
- Test Secret Key, Test Publishable Key – necessary in a test mode. You can get it from your Stripe dashboard.
- Live Secret Key, Live Publishable Key – necessary to receive a real payments. You can get it from your Stripe dashboard.
- Stripe API Version – necessary for Stripe API compatibility. You can get it from your Stripe dashboard.
- Logging – enable/disable logging to a log file in WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs.
- Link for redirect after payment – specify the link of the page to which the user will be sent after successful or unsuccessful payment from the AfterPay chechout page.
- Create Payment Intent Button customization – select the design of the button that will be displayed on the Checkout page.