IceBreaker wants customers to be completely happy with any product or service they buy from us, but we understand problems may arise. This page explains how and what is needed to apply for a refund.
We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you may have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please let us know.
Refund Policy Frequently Asked Questions
In Which Cases Can I Ask For a Refund?
If the product fails to function properly due to a bug that we cannot support and if that bug was reported up to 30 days after the purchase, we will be happy to provide a full refund.
So, in order to proceed with a request, a support ticket has to be opened already.
Can I Apply For a Refund at Any Time?
You must do so up to 30 days after the date of purchase.
Do You Offer Trials?
No. It’s important to note that all features, of all products, are documented across product pages, user guides, video tutorials and demos.
Can I Apply For a Refund If I Didn’t Like The Product?
We do want our customers to be satisfied with the products they purchase. However, we must stress that all information regarding our products is available on this website. Additionally, we offer pre-sales chat to solve all questions.
Refunds are subject to technical issues only.
My Plugin/Extension Is Conflicting With a Theme or Another Plugin/Extension. Can I Get a Refund?
Most likely no. We can only support eventual issues that arise among IceBreaker products. Since we can’t control the code from third party products, these are not covered in support tickets or this refund policy.
However, please get in touch with support so our developers can assess the situation.
How do I Apply for a Refund?
If your case applies and you have followed all steps mentioned before, deactivate all your IceBreaker licenses and send an email to email@example.com with the Order Id.
General Refund Terms
- It’s the users’ responsibility to read the product documentation or otherwise make sure the requested features are supported by the plugin – for instance, by asking questions via chat.
- Before a refund is granted, you must allow us to try and solve any problem related to the product by opening a support ticket .
- Requests made after 30 days from the purchase date will not be applicable for a refund.
- Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the product or if the product was purchased for evaluation purposes.
- Refunds will not be granted if you download the products from multiple IP’s (locations) or installed it on multiple sites.
- If you only wish to try it out for evaluation, please use the product demo.
- Refunds will not be granted in the case of coding conflicts that are related to any other products that are installed on your site or for renewals of the original product.