Buy now pay later
Buy now pay later methods let customers pay in installments over time. You’re paid immediately and in full and your customers pay nothing or a portion of the total at purchase time. Buy now pay later methods are often used by:
- Retailers selling high value goods like mattresses or luxury items.
- Retailers selling low value goods that want to increase average cart size and reach new customers.
Buy now pay later methods may not be a good fit for your business if:
- You sell software or services. Buy now pay later methods typically only support physical consumer products purchases.
- You’re sensitive to cost. Buy now pay later methods charge higher payment fees.
- Allows payment via Afterpay
- Works along with official stripe woocommerce integration
- Easy installation
- The plugin now supports native html5. You can easily adapt the look of payment form with your wordpress theme.
- Auto Refund
- Friendly Support
- Auto refunds via Stripe Afterpay
At checkout, the customer chooses to pay in installments using a buy now pay later method. The customer is redirected to the buy now pay later method’s site or app to create an account or log in. They can accept or decline the terms of the repayment plan and return to your checkout flow.
New functionality coming soon:
- Ability to add Afterpay elements to the site
== 1.0.3 == *Fixed* Reworked the logic for checking fields on the Checkout page == 1.0.2 == *Added* Added logging feature == 1.0.1 == *Added* Added pay button customization *Fixed* Fixed set up required fields in the checkout page == 1.0.0 == Initial Release