Elevate Your Online Payments with Seamless Integration
The WooCommerce Stripe ACH + Plaid Gateway makes online payments faster and easier than ever. With seamless integration, you can start accepting payments via ACH and Plaid directly through your WooCommerce store.
Simplify Payment Processing
The WooCommerce Stripe ACH + Plaid Gateway eliminates the hassle of manual payment processing, so you can focus on growing your business. Say goodbye to errors and delays, and hello to efficient and secure transactions.
Boost Conversion Rates
By offering a variety of payment options through ACH and Plaid, you can cater to a wider audience and increase your chances of converting visitors into customers. Give your shoppers the flexibility they deserve and watch your sales soar.
Accepting ACH payments
Accepting ACH payments — direct from bank accounts — alongside credit cards
Why use Stripe ACH vs Stripe?
ACH payments on Stripe cost 0.80%, capped at $5, with no monthly fees or verification fees.
- Allows payment with bank account number and routing number. (No credit card required!)
- Allows instantly verification of bank account using Plaid integration
- Verifies account with micro-deposits
- Works along with official WooCommerce Stripe integration
- Processing payments from unregistered users
- Auto refunds via ACH Stripe
- Trusted Customers
- Automatic charging after account verification
- Requirement to add and verify an account
- Immediate order processing for verified accounts
- Immediate order processing for all accounts
- WooCommerce Subscriptions support!
- WooCommerce Blocks support!
- Friendly Support
- Implement ACH Credit Transfer payments support( accepted for work )
== 1.6.1 == *Fixed* Fixed generating a link to the verification page in an email == 1.6.0 == *Added* Added "Automatic charging" feature to ACH *Fixed* Fixed max digits for Account number == 1.5.0 == *Refactoring* Refactoring JS code and checkout validation process == 1.4.5 == *Fixed* Fixed bug on immediately order process == 1.4.4 == *Fixed* Fixed an error in the Plaid find customer process. == 1.4.3 == *Fixed* Fixed handle an error during getting link for Plaid init. *Added* Sending email to admin about a new order. == 1.4.2 == *Fixed* Fixed handle updating of saved method for subscription == 1.4.1 == *Added* Added Immediate order processing for all accounts" feature to ACH Added actions to the verification form == 1.4.0 == *Added* Added "Trusted customers" feature to ACH Added "Requirement to add and verify an account" feature to ACH Added "Immediate order processing" feature to ACH Added "Immediate order processing" feature to Plaid == 1.3.0 == *Implemented* Implemented the Plaid integration == 1.2.4 == *Fixed* Fixed checking non-registered users. == 1.2.3 == *Fixed* Fixed validation of secret and public key == 1.2.2 == *Fixed* Fixed the bug during the checking saved token *Optimized* Minified the main JS File == 1.2.1 == *Fixed* Fixed an error during checking need verification == 1.2.0 == *Added* Added compatibility with WooCommerce Blocks == 1.1.0 == *Added* Added compatibility with WooCommerce Subscriptions == 1.0.1 == *Added* Added logging feature == 1.0.0 == Initial Release